Wednesday 2 February 2011

My first blog!

Most people on my Animation course are blogging here so I thought I'd jump on the band wagon as I found some cool artist blogs here, so why not!

I have also set up a new DeviantArt account today as I wasn't happy with most of my old stuff so thought, just start a new one and start fresh! here's the link: MY DeviantArt

Last night I was up drawing and trying out new styles in photoshop and came up with one I actually like for once, It wasn't too hard to do it either so I hope to improve on it and polish this kinda style more.

I'll be posting work from my Animation projects as well as any new artwork I'm really proud of, for more of my art work check out my DA which is linked earlier in the post. ( although it will be rather bare at the moment )

No comments:

Post a Comment