Tuesday 26 June 2012

OH SH*T ZOMBIES: JOE TIMBUR

I have alot of free time now since University has finished, and I'm still looking for work. So I decided to start working on an old comic again along side my animation project I'm working on.

Oh Sh*t Zombies.

I started it back in 2010 and even got as far as chapter 1, but stopped as I just didn't have the time. Looking back at it, It really needs a re-design so I thought I'd post all the design I have for the main character Joe Timbur as well as the newest one, which has a more cartoon feel to it.

I'll start with the first from 2010





  


Here is a page from the orignal comic, I hope to keep something simular to this in the new version, but I'm making alot of changes.

2011

I changed the last name to Timbur when designing these versions, not really sure why. 

             


2012


New Design




More to come soon!

-Matt





No comments:

Post a Comment